Your Dashboard

Account type:

Local Authority Regulations

Regulatory Services across Cheshire and Warrington provided by Cheshire West and Chester Council, Cheshire East Council and Warrington Borough Council.


Licensing and Permits

Information, application forms and guidance for many types of licences.

Trading Standards
Advice and information for businesses regarding trading standards legislation such as weights and measures, food and fair trading.
Environmental Health

Food hygiene and safety - Find out about how your Council works with business and the public to protect the food you eat.
Food Hygiene Training

Local Food Safety & Hygiene Practitioners deliver CIEH* accredited food hygiene training focussed on meeting statutory hygiene requirements

*Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
Business Rates

Non-domestic rates (often called business rates) is a national tax collected locally by the Council which is payable by the occupier or owner of business property.
Estimate your Business Rates
You can check the ‘rateable value’ of your property - this is set by the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) and used by your local council to calculate your business rates bill.
Multiply the rateable value for your business with a ‘multiplier’ set by the government to estimate your business rates.
A multiplier is the number of pence per pound of rateable value that you’ll have to pay in business rates, before any relief or discounts are deducted.
Planning and Building Control

Find out which consents you need when applying for planning permission.
Health and Safety

Information about health and safety in the workplace.



There are currently no videos listed.